Wednesday 18 December 2013

Trampling in college.....Part 2

http://mistressreyana.blogspot.in/2013/12/trampling-in-collegepart-1.html   Part - 1

Guys Please Read above the link and after read this part 2

When we got to their dorm I said that I would wait outside for them to return. They asked if I’d like to come up but I said no. Julie said that they were going to shower and change and it may take awhile. I told them I’d wait in the lounge and watch some TV and that they should take their time.

 It was about 8pm and the library wouldn’t close until midnight so there was no hurry. I sat in the lounge and waited. After about an hour I began to wonder if they were going to come back. Just then, they appeared from around the corner. Both were stunning. Julie was wearing black shorts and a white T-shirt that barely hid her tits. She was wearing white ankle socks with that little pom-pom thing on the back and a pair of new Nikes. Ashley was wearing a cream-colored khaki shorts and green blouse. She was also wearing the same style socks and sneakers. I must have been smiling when I saw them because Julie said “You like what you see?”

When we got to the library it was empty. “Everyone must be celebrating our win tonight.” Julie said. Ashley replied, “That’s good. Now we can study without being bothered.” She winked at me as she said it. I wasn’t sure what the wink was for but I liked it and blurted out “Yeah!” We sat at a table in the back corner. The girls started to read their books while I got a car magazine off the shelf. I didn’t have any textbooks and didn’t realize how silly I must have looked just hanging around the library with these two cheerleaders. Luckily, there was no one else around. I sat down and began to read my magazine. After a bit of time I began to get a little sleepy. I folded my arms on the table and rested my head on them. I don’t know how long I was asleep. I felt Ashley moving around next to me and picked up my head to see what was up. As I turned my head I saw Ashley’s feet right next to my face. I jumped as it startled me.

“What’s wrong?” Ashley asked. “Do my feet smell bad?”
“Oh no. I just wasn’t expecting to see your lovely feet in my face when I woke up. I wouldn’t mind waking up like that all the time though.” I couldn’t believe I just said that. I didn’t know how she would react. She just smiled and said, “That’s sweet.”


I put my head back down and was awakened this time by the feeling of Ashley rubbing her toe on my ear. I was awake but I lay perfectly still. I wanted to enjoy this as long as I could. Ashley continued and started rubbing a little more vigorously. I decided not to push my luck and pretended to wake up. “Let’s go back to the dorm.” Ashley said. “Yeah.” Julie replied. “These seats are really hard.” As we walked back toward the dorm Ashley asked if I liked being awakened by her soft toes. I instantly blurted out yes and she giggled a bit. 


I must have been looking at their legs on the way back because Ashley asked if I liked what I saw. I just blushed and didn’t say a word. When we got to the steps of the dorm I started to say goodbye but Julie stopped me. “Don’t you want to come up and help us study?” I said that I was tired and should really be going to my own dorm. “Please.” They both pleaded together. How could I refuse?

We got up to their room and they offered for me to sit on the couch while they sat at the desks. I sat down and Julie stood at the edge of the desk and casually kicked off her sneakers. I was hypnotized. All I could do was sit and stare. Julie pointed her toes and wiggled them as she said, “That feels better.” She had the most beautiful feet, small with a very high arch and little toes. Just the way I like it. Ashley then did the exact same thing. Then they both looked at me and smiled. All I could do was smile right back. 


They sat down to study, as I got comfy on the couch. “Got anything to read?” I asked. Ashley hopped up and danced across the room in her sock feet. She reached up on the shelf and had to stand on her tiptoes. I watched as her well-developed calf muscles flexed and her feet arched to reach the shelf; She tossed a magazine at me. It was something about decorating or some bull crap like that but I thanked her anyway. She pranced back to her seat and began to study again. I started to read but then nodded off again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment